The payment deposited in our following ICIC Bank Accounts and intimation given us our phone, SMS, email:-
Ac Name : Aditya Consultancy
Bank’s Name : ICICI Bank
Account No. : 186705500528
A/C Type : Current A/C
Branch : Nandanwan, Nagpur
IFSC Code : ICIC0001867
(Payment should be made by CASH / DD / Cheque in favour of Aditya Consultancy Payable at NAGPUR)
Common guidelines for rejection of applications under fcra, 2010
Certain guidelines have been laid down for considering applications for grant of
prior permission/ registration under the Act. Some of the common grounds for
rejection of applications are enlisted below as illustrations to bring in
transparency and benefit the applicants in taking due care and caution:-
• If the association is not registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860
or the Indian Trusts Act, 1882 or section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956.
• If any of the office bearers/trustees including the chief functionary is a foreign
national, other than of Indian origin.
• If the association has a single office bearer/member.
• If the association is found to have been formed for personal gain or for
diversion of the funds for undesirable purposes.
• If the association is found to be fictitious or ‘benami’ in nature.
• If the credibility of any member of the governing body is in doubt.
• If the association has close links with another association which has been
refused registration under FCRA or prohibited under FCRA or violated the
provisions of FCRA.
• If the association has links with any banned organizations.
• If the principal office bearers of the association have been convicted by any
court of law under any act or if a prosecution for any offence is pending against
• If the principal office bearers.