Aditya NGO Consultancy
Call for FREE NGO Consultancy
Mobile: +91-7709342142
Phone: +91-9766622693
Email: [email protected]
Home | About Us | Services | Projects | Membership | Readymade Projects | NGO Management Course | NGO Blogs | Contact Us


The payment deposited in our following ICIC Bank Accounts and intimation given us our phone, SMS, email:-

Ac Name : Aditya Consultancy
Bank’s Name : ICICI Bank
Account No. : 186705500528
A/C Type : Current A/C
Branch : Nandanwan, Nagpur
IFSC Code : ICIC0001867

(Payment should be made by CASH / DD / Cheque in favour of Aditya Consultancy Payable at NAGPUR)

FCRA Registration Documents

Foreign Contribution Regulation Act came into existence in India in 1976 in order to utilize and regulate foreign funds by some organizations or associations. FCRA registration defines the rules and regulations to those organizations which are receiving foreign funds in order to arrange some cultural and socio-economic events. The Central Government is authorizing body which allows the registration of FCRA and after this FCRA department will allow. The following procedures should be followed while filing for FCRA registration:
An organisation having a definite cultural, economic, educational, religious or social programme shall accept foreign contribution, only after such organisation obtains a certificate of registration from the Central Government.
Any person, if it is not registered with the Central Government, can accept foreign contribution only after obtaining the prior permission of the Central Government and such prior permission shall be valid for the specific purpose for which it is obtained and from the specific source.
If the person referred as above has been found guilty of violation of any of the provisions of the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 1976, the unutilized or unreceived amount of foreign contribution shall not be utilized or received, as the case may be, without the prior approval of the Central Government.
The Central Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, specify—


the person or class of persons who shall obtain its prior permission before accepting the foreign contribution; or


the area or areas in which the foreign contribution shall be accepted and utilized with the prior permission of the Central Government; or


the purpose or purposes for which the foreign contribution shall be utilized with the prior permission of the Central Government; or


the source or sources from which the foreign contribution shall be accepted with the prior permission of the Central Government

Any association registered with the Central Government or granted prior permission under that section of the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 1976, as it stood immediately before the commencement of this Act, shall be deemed to have been registered or granted prior permission, as the case may be, under this Act and such registration shall be valid for a period of five years from the date on which this section comes into force.
The following documents must be filed for obtaining registration :

i) Form FC-8 duly filled up in triplicate.
ii) Audited statement of accounts of past three years.
iii) Annual Report specifying activities of past 5 years.
iv) Detail of the beneficiaries and detail of the socio-economic factors of the region in which the NGO is working.
v) List and geographical detail of the state, and districts proposed for work.
vi) Certified copy of the Registration Certificate.
vii) Certified copy of the Bye-laws and Memorandum and Article of Association whichever is applicable.
viii) Copy of certificates of exemption or registration issued by the Income Tax Department u/s. 80G and 12A.
ix) Copy of any prior permission granted to the organisation.
x) Copy of resolution of Governing Body of the organisation, authorising the registration under FCRA.
xi) Copy of Power of Attorney or the resolution of Governing Body by which the Chief Functionary is authorised to submit FC-8.
xii) List of present members of the Governing Body of the organisation and the office bearers.
xiii) Copy of any Journal or other publication of the organisation.
xiv) If the association is having any parent or sister or subsidiary organisation, which is registered under the FCRA then the registration number along with Ministry of Home Affairs file number should be mentioned.
xv) If the association has submitted any application earlier then its reference number should be mentioned.
xvi) If the association has received any foreign contribution with or without the prior approval of the Central Government, then the detail should be given.
It may be noted that the onus of getting registered under FCRA lies on the association and therefore before accepting foreign contribution, it is the responsibility of association to ensure all the requisite formalities are complied with and registration is granted before accepting any foreign exchange.

NGO Registration
12A & 80G