Call for FREE NGO ConsultancyMobile: +91-7709342142
OUR BANK DETAILS
The payment deposited in our following ICIC Bank Accounts and intimation given us our phone, SMS, email:-
Ac Name : Aditya Consultancy
Bank’s Name : ICICI Bank
Account No. : 186705500528
A/C Type : Current A/C
Branch : Nandanwan, Nagpur
IFSC Code : ICIC0001867
(Payment should be made by CASH / DD / Cheque in favour of Aditya Consultancy Payable at NAGPUR)
Society Registration Documents
Documents required for Cooperative Housing Society Registration
Documents to be handed over to a cooperative housing society on being registered.
- A list of sold and unsold flats, shopd, garages with the area and value of each.
- Bank Balance Certificate
- Building Occupation Certificate.
- A Certificate regarding clear and marketable Title of the Property from a Solicitor / Advocate of good standing.Stat
- Correspondance regarding Municipal Assessment of the Property by the Municipal taxes, that includes fixation of Reteable Value papers.
- Detailed Statement of Accounts of:
a) The amount collected from the Promoters by the Builder from time to time.
b) Payment made by the Builder/Promoter from time to time with detailed Vouchers for the payments made along with proper Receipts.
c) The amountheld by the Builder/Promoter in cash and in bank.
d) Expenses proposed to be incurred till Registration of the Society.
e) Deposits made with Municipal Corporation, BEST/BSES and such other Government Authorities regarding non-agricultural tax.
- Correspondance with the Electric Company regarding electric connections, able, etc. expenses and entries thereof-
- Sanctioned Municipal Plan of the Society Building with amendments, if any.
- I.O.D. for the same issued earlier.
- Detailed analysis and break-up from Local Ward Office regarding fixation of Rateable Value and details about each flat/shop/garage pertaining to area, rateable value and how to arrive at the final assessment.
- List of items to be carried out as per the sanctioned plan, for example, construction of compound wall with the adjoining plot etc.